[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Ventilation Loads & SIM File Oddities

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed May 23 12:39:20 PDT 2007

A couple of things to look at:

1)      The SV-A report gives you the OA % for each system

2)      The reason your SS-G report has zeros is it is not a zonal
system (Fan coils, PTACs)  SS-G reports zonal energy rather than
system energy - SS-A gives you the system cooling and heating energy.

3)      You can look at the difference between the LS-B or LS-E
reports which are internal and envelope loads without ventilation and
the SS-I or SS-J reports which have ventilation to isolate ventilation
energy.