[BLDG-SIM] Negative net wall area

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:48:53 PDT 2007

Kevin,

Forgot to mention this shortcut----

To make it easier, you can set the default x,y,height,and width to
something like this:

X = {PARENT("WIDTH")*0.025}
Y = {PARENT("HEIGHT")*0.025}
HEIGHT = {PARENT("HEIGHT")*0.95}
WIDTH = {PARENT("WIDTH")*0.95}

Depending on your frame size you might need to adjust this slightly.
This should save you considerable time.

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten