[BLDG-SIM] meteonorm tmy2 file conversion

Marceau, Medgar MMarceau at ctlgroup.com
Tue May 8 12:20:29 PDT 2007

Hello Bill,

I used METEONORN for just that purpose a few years ago. I don't recall
exactly what that procedure was, but I do remember that it was quite
straight forward to pack the .tm2 files into .bin files.

Medgar Marceau, PE (Illinois), LEED-AP, CSI

Building Science Engineer

CTLGroup

Building Knowledge. Delivering Results.

5400 Old Orchard Road

Skokie, IL 60077-1030

Direct 847-972-3154

MMarceau at CTLGroup.com <mailto:MMarceau at CTLGroup.com>

www.CTLGroup.com <http://www.ctlgroup.com/>

Download my vCard <https://www.ctlgroup.com/vcard.asp?employee_no=1158>