[BLDG-SIM] Fwd: Tenure-Track Position in the Building Systems Program at the University of Colorado

Moncef Krarti Moncef.Krarti at Colorado.EDU
Wed Nov 28 10:38:38 PST 2007

Since no attachments are allowed on the BLDG-SIM mailing list, here is a brief version of the poster ad:

The University of Colorado at Boulder Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering invites applications for a tenure track position in its Building Systems group to begin in Fall 2008. We are seeking candidates with research and teaching interests in general areas of architectural engineering and building systems including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC), lighting and illumination, building electrical power, renewable energy technologies, and building controls. We also recognize the value of teaching and professional experience in these areas. The applicant will be expected to develop an externally funded research program and to teach at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The applicant must hold a Ph.D. in Engineering or other appropriate discipline. The position is offered at the Assistant Professor level, though exceptional candidates at other levels will be considered.

Interested persons should apply through the web site http://www.jobsatcu.com, posting # 802338, and submit electronic files (.pdf format) containing their curriculum vitae, separate research and teaching statements, and names of at least three references with contact information. The Search Committee will begin reviewing applications on November 30, 2007.

The University of Colorado at Boulder is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment. Applications from women and people from underrepresented minority groups are strongly encouraged.

For inquiries, you may contact:

Moncef Krarti, Ph.D., P.E.  (krarti at colorado.edu)
Chair, Search Committee