[BLDG-SIM] calibrating the building simulation tool

Avlokita Agrawal avlokita_iitr at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 27 03:12:08 PST 2007

Hi
I am working on simulation of traditional buildings here in India for study of thermal comfort. I am using Design Builder and Energy Plus for this. I want to know about what can be done to calibrate the results obtained by the simulation tool.

Regards.
Avlokita Agrawal

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups