[BLDG-SIM] Steam humidification in eQUEST

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Nov 21 11:27:59 PST 2007

In eQUEST, you can define humidification by setting the minimum
humidity keyword in the system.  Is there a way to add this load to a
steam loop separate from the hot water heating loop?  So far, I have
only been able to combine them whereas in reality, my building has
steam boilers for humidification and hot water boilers for hydronic
heating.

Thanks for any help!

Brian