[BLDG-SIM] LEED credit for reduced infiltration?

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 05:41:52 PST 2007

Hello again,

I'm modeling a couple projects, one currently under LEED 2.1 (ECB) and
a few under LEED 2.2 (Appendix G).  To date, I have not seen any
mention of infiltration.  If the envelope is tested, can credit be
taken for reduced infiltration in the proposed design?  If so, what's
the baseline?  For renovated buildings can a pre-construction blower
door test be the baseline?

Thanks!

--
Karen Walkerman