[BLDG-SIM] Equest model missing walls

Chatfield, Gary Gary.Chatfield at lv.fk.com
Thu Nov 15 16:05:53 PST 2007

All

I am currently attempting to build a model. As I was working through the
model adjusting the glazing in detailed data edit mode the external
walls disappeared in the 3D geometry although the windows themselves
remain. They also only appear as thin lines in the 2D geometry.

Has anyone come across this if so how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance

Gary