[BLDG-SIM] Demeter - new SketchUp-based Green Building Extension

Neil Finlayson Neil.Finlayson at lews.uhi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 04:00:18 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

We're launching a beta programme for Demeter - our new SketchUp-based Green Building Extension - with our partners GreenBuildingStudio, Inc. People interested in participating can download the beta here:

http://www.greenspaceresearch.com/demeter.html

Feedback most welcome. We have support forum here:

http://greenspaceresearch.uhi.ac.uk/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=5

Best wishes,

Dr. Neil Finlayson
Senior Researcher, Greenspace Research