[BLDG-SIM] [POSSIBLE SPAM] Geothermal Heat Pumps

Zoeteman, Mark R. mrzoeteman at FTCH.com
Wed Nov 14 13:43:10 PST 2007

I checked with our Trane rep and he indicated only residential heat
pumps are affected:

"We do still take orders and manufacture our heat pumps.  But, we did
stop manufacturing our residential line."

Mark Zoeteman, FTC&H

-----Original Message-----
From: BLDG-SIM at gard.com [mailto:BLDG-SIM at gard.com] On Behalf Of JRR
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:09 PM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Subject: [POSSIBLE SPAM] [BLDG-SIM] Geothermal Heat Pumps

Hi,

I was looking at several websites the last week to survey geothermal
heat pumps for a simulation project.

As a result I discovered that TRANE quit taking orders for Geothermal
heat pumps on September 30 this year.  As soon as the standing orders
are filled they will shut down production permanently.

Don't get caught modeling something that is no longer available.

John R Ross III PE
Westwind Corporation
Vienna, VA  22182-1958
energy.wwind at cox.net