[BLDG-SIM] INTERNAL SURFACE COND LOAD

Sethi, Amarpreet amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
Wed Nov 7 21:48:48 PST 2007

Folks,

I am facing an interesting problem I have never seen before.  For some reason I see a large amount of load (especially heating load) due to internal surface conduction.  Some 'mysterious' change to the original equest file lead to these loads.  I have looked at everything that may cause this difference and absolutely connot find anything.  Anyone ever seen this before?  I would be very very grateful if anyone could shed light on why this may happen.  I have checked all construction types, areas, space temperatures and schedules

thanks a lot in advance.

Amarpreet

Amarpreet Sethi
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.