[BLDG-SIM] TRACE 700 vs6.0 - Problem at equipment library

pedro mateus pedro_mateus13 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:00:36 PST 2007

I am trying to create a Chiller at TRACE 700 vs6.0 and i am not able to define a new chiller unloading curve. I was also not able to view the chiller unloading curves of the library cooling equipment library. When I click on the button "Curves..." at the cooling equipment library apears a message "an unsupported operation was attempted" and the window is closed with an error message.Anyone knows how can I solve this problem.I apreciate your helpBest Regards

Pedro Mateus