[BLDG-SIM] Two eQuest Questions

Gang Tan tangang at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:17:06 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I have two eQuest questions:

1. How to simulate air compressors with chilled water cooling in eQuest?
I want to simulate the cooling energy consumption of several air compressors
that are directly cooled by chilled water.
2. How to manually set chillers' operation sequence (stage) in eQuest?
I have several air cooled and water cooled chillers. They all connect to one
chilled water loop, but they have different efficiency rates and sizes. I
want to model the chillers' operations exactly following the 'real'
sequences (I know the 'real' sequence).

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Gang