[BLDG-SIM] calibrating the building simulation tool

Peter Simmonds Peter.Simmonds at ibece.net
Tue Nov 27 07:16:21 PST 2007

I would be interested in a couple of items you mentioned?

1.	How are you defining thermal comfort?
2.	What are you trying to accomplish when you say 'calibrating the
results' ?

We do have some information on the topics you mention, but we will need
a little bit more of a clarification.

Peter Simmonds Ph.D.

Associate
IBE Consulting Engineers

14130 Riverside Drive Suite 201

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
p:   (818) 377-8220
f:    (818) 377-8230
m:  (818) 219-1284
IDEAS FOR THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT <BLOCKED::http://www.ibece.com/>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the