[BLDG-SIM] Thanks for help with eQuest calibration

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 18:13:50 PST 2007

Some things of the top of my head:

-try to find out the actual occupancies, lighting and equipment power
densities (if you don't know them use ASHRAE values)
-make sure you are using the correct reheat delta T
-correct heat recovery effectiveness
-as mentioned earlier, check the thermo setpt temps and the setbacks.  also
make sure you are taking into account the time when the school is on break.
-in addition to the OA% make sure you are supplying the correct amount of
makeup air as well. (again if you don't know them refer to ASHRAE for
minimum air flow rates)
-im assuming you have the actual drawings, but if you don't make sure you
inputted the correct external wall and the glazing performance values.

Good luck,

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten

--