[BLDG-SIM] Appendix G Supply Fan Power

Zarske, Jim jzarske at nexant.com
Thu Nov 15 14:38:42 PST 2007

I've interpreted Appendix G that they fan sizing is for the baseline
building only; use actual fan sizes for the proposed building.

The fan sizing run should only apply to the 8 predefined system options
in Appendix G for your building type.  So, if you're taking one of these
defined systems that applies to your building and modeling it on each of
your proposed spaces, you would have to do a sizing run for each system.
The sizing run should be at the HVAC system level.