[BLDG-SIM] [POSSIBLE SPAM] Geothermal Heat Pumps

JRR Energy.wwind at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 14:20:45 PST 2007

John wrote:

After multiple Emails and long distance phone calls TRANE seems to be
coming apart at
the seams.  There was no responsible central contact for engineering
level information ....
ANYWHERE.  They seem to be following the hard / Microsoft sales model
"contact
your local dealer"   beyond that a blank wall.  What if your local
dealer doesn't want to
try anything NEW ??   In the Washington DC region  contractors just want
to do the
"same old" grab the money and run.........  Have you ever seen a
contractor that would
sign  a patent non-disclosure agreement ??  I haven't.  The live person
on the phone from
TRANE never told me if they still had commercial ground source HPs;  had
water source HPs
residential or commercial........ they just said  NO.   Now I may have
to dump.
 3 yr old air handlers -- practically new  -- for no tech support......