[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST User FUNCTIONs

Eben Twombly, PE twombly at kw-engineering.com
Wed Nov 14 09:29:29 PST 2007

Rick - My understanding is that the FUNCTION capabilities are fully
implemented in DOE-2.2/eQUEST. Create your building using eQUEST, save &
close then add in the functions. Do this with a text editor and work
directly with the *.inp file in the project directory. When you open the
file again, the functions keywords are ignored by the eQUEST interface, but
the commands are executed by DOE-2.2. Remember that eQUEST is a GUI for
DOE-2, the engine hasn't changed. Tracking down errors is just the same as
2.1e, look in the *.sim and output.out files for help.

--Eben

  _____