[BLDG-SIM] DOE 2.1E Hourly Report Question

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Wed Nov 14 07:37:03 PST 2007

Jon---

One nice way to access your hourly report is to export it from eQUEST
into Excel.  Under the File tab, you'll see the option to "Export Hourly
Results..." after you've simulated the model.  You can then open the
.csv file in Excel and look at your results.  However, the hourly report
should be hidden somewhere in the .sim file...try to open it in a text
editor and do a search for 'hourly report'.

Another quick and easy way to create hourly reports is in the "Project &
Site" tab in the detailed edit mode.  There is an extensive list of all
of the different variables and attributes you can have reported.

Good luck,

Andrew Craig, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Mechanical Designer/Energy Analyst
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204
direct: 503.382.2696
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: Andrew_C at ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com
Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | SanFrancisco,
CA