[BLDG-SIM] eQuest: Bi-Level Building Question

Mike Casella mcasella at yeatonassociates.com
Wed Nov 7 12:11:29 PST 2007

Maren,

Being a new user myself I can only give you my experience with my own situation, which is similar to yours.  I had to model a multi-level school with different roof peaks and such.  The only way that I could make it work for me was to model each section of the building separate and then move them together in the building placement portion of the wizard.  This can only be done in the design development wizard (not sure if you knew that or not).  Let me know if I am being unclear.

Mike Casella

Yeaton Associates, Inc.