[BLDG-SIM] eQuest atrium modelling

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Mon Nov 5 15:13:33 PST 2007

Justin:

Now you are mentioning adjacent spaces, which adds another dimension to
this "sticky wicket."

Is it so important to have the walls angled for your atrium space at
this cant? Cannot you simply take the average of floor and ceiling and
apply it to your L x W x H for the atrium? I doubt if the load will
change much in your space.

I have never done this before, and it would not take too long to try the
"adjacent space" routine in eQuest.

Unfortunately, I have my OWN eQuest deadline.

Good luck.