[BLDG-SIM] Glare index in DOE-2

Mark Case mark at etcgrp.com
Tue Sep 25 07:17:26 PDT 2007

What is the glare index? I thought I saw a definition years ago but
can't seem to find anything now. Ratio of direct to diffuse or something
like that?

Mark E. Case. P.E., President
1997 South 1100 East, Ste 201
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
(801) 278-1927, 1942 (F)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or
attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone at (801) 278-1927 and destroy the original transmission and
its attachments without reading them. Thank you.