[BLDG-SIM] DOE-2 weather processor

Christianne Aussant caussant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:25:03 PDT 2007

Hello.

I am trying to use the DOE-2 weather processor to convert measured data (dry
bulb temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, radiation, wind
speed, wind direction and sky cover) into a .bin file. I am using the OTHER
format and the PACK command.

I tried to use the weather processor that is distributed with EE4, called
'wth' and it reads the input file, and does not cause errors, but the data
it LISTS must be default data, (db = 0, pressure = 0.2 for, etc for all 8760
entries) - it is definitely not the data I have listed in the WEATHR.TMPfile!!

When I use the weather processor from the DOE website, "DOEWTH" it reads the
INPUT.TMP file, but does not read the weather file.

Any idea where I am going wrong, or what may be happening. If anyone has
successfully converted an OTHER file to .bin, could you send me the
WEATHR.TMP file??

Thanking you in advance.

Christianne
Enermodal Engineering Ltd.