[BLDG-SIM] Deadline approaching for IBPSA News articles. (24 September)

Larry Degelman ldegelman at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 18 13:42:11 PDT 2007

We've received a couple outstanding feature articles for the next issue of
IBPSA News, but we are still open for more newsy items.

The deadline for IBPSA News articles has been moved to next Monday, 24
September.  Please send me any items you wish listed in this issue of the
News.  Any photos from BS2007 in Beijing are also welcome.

This will be the last call for items for the October 2007 issue of IBPSA
News.

Larry O. Degelman, P.E.          <mailto:ldegelman at suddenlink.net>
ldegelman at suddenlink.net
IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson