[BLDG-SIM] Daylighting calculations with less than six surfaces.

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Mon Sep 10 13:24:51 PDT 2007

I’m curious to know of the accuracy of daylighting when such situations arise.  I enjoy creating one space for the plenum and then making one ceiling and floor for each floor verse doing ceiling and floors for every space.  Please let me know if this will increase the inaccuracy of the daylighting calcs.

Kevin