[BLDG-SIM] Heating of Unenclosed Spaces

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:22:04 PDT 2007

Hello-

I had a question about heating of unenclosed spaces and how it relates
to LEED modeling.  I am modeling a sporting complex that has a driving
range.  These "unenclosed" driving range spaces are heated.  In ASHRAE
90.1-2004 it says all unenclosed spaces need to be radiantly heated.
For the baseline LEED model should this heating element be included or
not?  Thanks,

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten