[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Jason Glazer jglazer at gardanalytics.com
Wed Sep 26 05:45:01 PDT 2007

To get one message per day that is a digest of all of the
days emails, send an email to

    mdaemon at gard.com

with a blank subject line and the following line in the body
of the message:

    DIGEST bldg-sim at gard.com

To stop getting digests and get each message individually
send the following line to the same address

    NORMAL bldg-sim at gard.com

When you subscribe to the digest, you will get one message
per day with all of the messages sent that day one after
another. The subject line will look like:

[BLDG-SIM] BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM message digest 09/26/2007 03:01
(#2007-1027)

Because of this, when replying to a message, please use the
subject line from the specific message. The digest subject
line has no meaning and will not help others.

Also, at times, message formats will not be converted
properly and a specific digest message will not be readable.
I cannot fix that problem.

Please let me know if you have any problems with this.

Jason