[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Jon Maxwell jmaxwell at ers-inc.com
Mon Sep 24 09:14:29 PDT 2007

Drawing a line between eQuest & DOE2/general modeling questions can be
difficult, especially to question-posers.  Also, I sometimes find the eQuest
dialog educational for my understanding of modeling beyond eQuest.

Unless there is a way to shunt just the "I'm a new user and wondered.." type
questions to a different forum, consider this a vote for keeping them
together.

=====