[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Pieter De Wilde pieter.dewilde at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 14:37:41 PDT 2007

I would like to support the start of a separate eQuest list. Subscribing to different groups is not a big deal; I follow the EnergyPlus digest just like BLDG-SIM. However, especially from a non-US viewpoint, one sometimes does get the feeling that eQuest is a bit too prominent on BLDG-SIM (especially when specific messages on its use fail to mention this in the subject line). Having a dedicated list for eQuest would also allow more focus for those with an active interest.

Best regards,

Pieter de Wilde
University of Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom