[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

paul strachan paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 13:46:05 PDT 2007

I completely support the idea of a separate list. The BLDG-SIM list
should be for general discussion of modelling issues - topics that are
of general interest to the modelling community, whatever program they
are using. Most other simulation programs have their own lists for
program-specific questions, so that everyone is not inconvenienced by
questions that are of limited general interest.

Regards
Paul Strachan