[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Fri Sep 21 11:05:24 PDT 2007

I personally think it's a great idea...enough people use eQUEST in the
built-environment to warrant a separate mailing list.  Furthermore,
since there isn't really a concise instruction manual for how to use
eQUEST, the archived information could be of great import to someone
just getting into the field or even seasoned modelers.

Andrew Craig, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Mechanical Designer
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204
direct: 503.382.2696
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: Andrew_C at ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com
Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | SanFrancisco,
CA