[BLDG-SIM] Glass type issue in DOE-2.2

Scott Criswell Scott.Criswell at doe2.com
Wed Sep 19 17:08:31 PDT 2007

The newer GLASS-TYPE-CODE entries in the library are identified by
longer, more descriptive names rather than just the four digit number.
You can search through the BDLLib.dat file in your \DOE-2 subdirectory
for "7054" and you will find that the corresponding library
GLASS-TYPE-CODE is actually called "Clr/Air1/HM44 Susp/Air1/Clr 6".  If
you use that complete name when referencing this glass type then the BDL
error will go away.