[BLDG-SIM] eQuest -- do I have to go back to wizard?

Redekopp, Matthew matthew.redekopp at stantec.com
Tue Sep 11 11:28:51 PDT 2007

Anna

You can add polygons in detailed mode in much the same way as in the
wizard and then designate it as a zone without reverting to wizard mode.
When in 2D graphical mode you right click and select the floor of
interest, then click on the left-most tool button on the floating pallet
(the one with a grid and tiny red outline). You can base the new polygon
on an existing one but as far as I know you can't use CAD as a reference
as you do in the wizard. Using the floating pallet you then save and
return to the component tree. You assing the polygon in the same way as
you assign HVAC systems.

Matthew

Stantec
www.stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.