[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST 3D Geometry

Vicki Lynne avn8166 at blackfoot.net
Wed Sep 5 12:20:10 PDT 2007

Hi - I had the same problem and found this in the archives. I tried it and
it works:

"Open the ".pd2" file of the project in a text editor (notepad/note tab
lite).
Check the coordinates of 'ClippingRange', 'FocalPoint' &
'Position'...If any of these coordinates don't seem all right then modify
to some positive values...save the file and then open the project in
eQUEST."

I have found that sometimes these coordinates are in the negative billions.
How this happens I have no clue.

v.

Vicki Lynne

NCAT/NWE E+ Business Partners