[Bldg-sim] FW: Switching from the detailed mode to the wizard mode

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Tue Apr 8 15:00:18 PDT 2008

Ali,

Unfortunately there is not a way to save modifications made in the
detail edit mode in eQUEST when you go back to a wizard. It's one of the
drawbacks of the program. I have gotten into the habit of making a list
of the changes that I have made in the detail edit mode so that if
(when) I need to go back into the wizard, I can retrace my steps rather
quickly without missing something.

Sincerely,

Keith Swartz, PE, LEED(r) AP

Energy Center of Wisconsin

455 Science Drive

Suite 200

Madison, WI 53711

Phone: 608-238-8276 ext. 123

Fax:     608-238-0523

www.ecw.org <http://www.ecw.org/>

The Energy Center of Wisconsin is an independent, nonprofit organization
that seeks solutions to energy challenges.