[Bldg-sim] DX Coils - Ground Loop

Siegrist, Adam ASiegrist at AKF-ENG.com
Tue Apr 1 13:46:59 PDT 2008

Andrew,

My experience with eQUEST version 3.61 also entailed a program crash
(or, more accurately an endless loop of error prompts requiring me to
force the program to quit) when I attempted to add a ground loop to my
model.

The only solution I know of is to create a copy of the model you are
working on, and then shift over to a different build version of eQUEST
that doesn't have this bug. I cannot recall which version I ended up
using that made it work, but there are several in the download area on
the DOE-2 website to try from. Just remember to save a copy of your
model before doing this.

Hopefully this should help!

Adam Siegrist

  <http://www.akfgroup.com/>

1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1400

Philadelphia, PA 19102

215-735-7290 Tel

215-735-6706 Fax

215-735-7290 Direct

Cell

www.AKFGroup.com

Arlington * Boston * New York * Philadelphia * Princeton * Stamford *
Mexico City

*********************************************** Important Notice

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended
recipient of

this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please
delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have
received it in

error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the
basis of information in this e-mail. E-mail messages may contain
computer

viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other
systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the

knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. If you are not
comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may
decide not

to use e-mail to communicate with AKF.