[Bldg-sim] Ventilation fan electrical consumption

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Wed Apr 9 14:14:58 PDT 2008

Christopher

The volumetric flow rates and static pressures of your supply and
return/exhaust fans are the direct contributors to fan energy
consumption; motor and fan efficiencies will contribute indirectly.

Brando

Brandon Nichols, PE,  LEED AP
Mechanical
HARGIS ENGINEERS