[Bldg-sim] Natural ventilation

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:11:07 PDT 2008

For EQ Credit 2, LEED also states that you can use a "macroscopic multi-zone
analytic model" to prove that your natural ventilation design will provide
the minimal outdoor air flow rates stipulated for mechanical ventilation
systems in ASHRAE 62.  I have used CONTAM to do this for another project.

~Karen~

Karen Walkerman
Second Law Consulting
802-238-0980