[Bldg-sim] Roof garden in e-quest

Eric Youngson ericy at pae-engineers.com
Mon Apr 21 15:03:44 PDT 2008

Umit,
	I believe that LEED NC 2.2 addresses how to take credit for "cool roofs". It states on page 180, "the Proposed design can use a modeled reflectivity of 0.45...versus the default reflectivity value of 0.30 which will be modeled for the Baseline Design.".

	This may be a case of necessary but not sufficient but I hope it helps.

Eric Youngson
PAE Consulting Engineers Inc.