[Bldg-sim] Equest Reports Multiple Projects Showing up.

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Apr 29 09:59:58 PDT 2008

All projects in the \projects directory are shown.  This is sometimes
useful for comparisons across different projects ... and sometimes
"unhelpful" such as when you don't want to show who your other clients
are!  You can move projects out from under the \projects directory and
they won't show up in the reports list.  I have a \project archive
directory where "not to be seen" projects go to hide.