[Bldg-sim] Process Loads in Warehouse

Zhai Chaoqin crithy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:20:14 PDT 2008

I found two references for the process and plug load in warehouses:
1) a PNNL report entitled Development of Advanced Energy Design Guide for
Small Warehouse and Storage Buildings. The value given is 0.35 W/sf.
2) a NREL report entitled Energy Savings Modeling and Inspection Guidelines
for Commercial Building Federal Tax Deductions. The value given is 0.43
W/sf.

So it looks to me ~0.4W/sf is a reasonable number.

Chaoqin Zhai