[Bldg-sim] daylighting and energy performance

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:10:48 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I was once in a presentation by Prof Martin Moeck that was a comparative
study of energy performances of various daylighting strategies. I vaguely
remember simple skylights like in Walmart performing better than roof
monitors with louvers or something to that effect.

I don't even know if there is a paper written up on the subject matter. I do
not have Prof Moeck's current contact information so I'm hoping to find him
or someone else who can help through this email.

Thanks,

RAMANA KOTI Assoc. ASHRAE LEED(R) AP
Sustainable Building Analyst

ELEMENTS division of BNIM architects