[Bldg-sim] VRF System Modeling - eQUEST

Sean Abbott sabbott at CDiengineers.com
Thu Aug 14 10:46:34 PDT 2008

Michael,

As the other poster mentioned, Energypro is the software of choice for
modeling VRF systems including Mitsubishi City Multi.  While I suspect
that Mitsubishi is pursuing support in other programs such as eQuest I
don't think we'll see anything in the near future.  Due to the complex
nature of these systems I haven't found a reliable way of modeling them
in other software packages, and know that Mitsubishi encourages the use
of Energypro.

Sean Abbott, PE

CDi Engineers

-----Original Message-----

From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org

[mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Bejrowski

Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:07 PM

To: Bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org

Subject: [Bldg-sim] VRF System Modeling - eQUEST

Does anyone know about or have any experience modeling VRF systems in
eQUEST?  Can it be done?

Does anyone know about the capability of other software packages to
model VRF systems?  Are any of them better than others?

Thanks,

Michael Bejrowski

Mechanical EIT - Austin, TX

Sean Abbott, P.E., LEED(r) AP

CDi ENGINEERS

4200 194th St SW, Ste 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036

P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.