[Bldg-sim] LEED NC Submittal Template, Heating/Cooling Hours Loads Not Met

Demba Ndiaye demba.ndiaye at setty.com
Thu Aug 21 10:37:49 PDT 2008

Brandon and All,

I believe that they mean from G3.1.2.2 that each hour (of the 8760) for
which there is at least one zone where the load is not met should be
accounted for (meaning that in eQuest for example, your PERCENT OF HOURS
ANY SYSTEM ZONE OUTSIDE OF THROTTLING RANGE of the BEPS report should
not exceed 3.4). And that truly penalizes buildings with many zones as
you write.

Personally, I think that it is more realistic to just consider the
"worst case zone".

Demba Ndiaye
Loads