[Bldg-sim] IES-VE

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Mon Dec 1 05:19:28 PST 2008

I would be glad to set up a new mailing list for users of
IES-VE using onebuilding.org, all we need is a name.
Unfortunately, I do not have permission to name the list
IES-VE-users or VE-users or anything that might be
trademarked. If someone can come up with a good name that is
not trademarked, I will set up a new mailing list.

Jason