[Bldg-sim] Fwd: RE: Conversion for Hourly data

M F A Ramadan M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 14:19:22 PST 2008

----- Forwarded message from M F A Ramadan <M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk> -----
    Date: Tue,  9 Dec 2008 22:08:26 +0000
    From: M F A Ramadan <M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk>
 Subject: RE: [Bldg-sim] Conversion for Hourly data
      To: andy at designbuilder.co.uk

Many thanks Andy for your concern and for all colleagues in this issue

But would you please describe in brief steps of reading a new weather file
rather than that automatically loaded. I did like what you said in the EP+ dat
file produced from METEONORM to add my new records, but how to read this in
DB?
Moreover, when trying to convert the modified dat file using the DB conversion
tool it gave me an error saying "Error processing the hourly weather file
possibly caused by a format error"  !!

Best regards,
Mohamad.

----- End forwarded message -----