[Bldg-sim] Appendix G - Base Case Orientations and Glazing

James V. Dirkes II P.E. jvd2pe at tds.net
Mon Dec 1 06:09:01 PST 2008

Dear Ulrik,

Since the intent of the Standard is to assign the better glazing performance
to non-North walls, I always rotate the glazing characteristics with the
building. (e.g., I assign the "North" glazing characteristics to the
elevation that, after rotating, faces North)

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504