[Bldg-sim] ASEAM program

James V. Dirkes II P.E. jvd2pe at tds.net
Tue Dec 30 13:43:45 PST 2008

Dear Bldg-Sim list,

I'm still unable to track down ASEAM (although several of you provided
helpful leads), so I'll phrase the question differently:

I want to create a simple energy model of:
1) existing buildings
2) which use more than one HVAC system
3) using the ACTUAL weather data from the last 12 months.

Any suggestions?

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW