[Bldg-sim] Supply Temperature after reheat coil at zone level

Alex Chapin alexc at 2rw.com
Thu Dec 11 12:12:00 PST 2008

Michelle,

I've had the same problem in trying to get the supply air temp after the reheat coil in eQUEST.  As far as I can tell, it can't be done.  I believe the reason why you are getting zeroes with the Zone Unit-Supply Temp under the Thermal Zone is due to the fact that the system type you have selected doesn't have a "Zone Unit".  Even though there are reheat coils in the zone, it doesn't classify that as an unit, which makes sense considering you have a central AHU.  Other system types have "Zone Units", like unit heater, fan coil, etc.

Sorry I couldn't help, maybe someone out there knows a way of getting supply air temp after reheat?

Alex Chapin, E.I.T., LEED AP
Energy Engineer
2rw Consultants
T: 434-296-2116 ext. 101