[Bldg-sim] FW: (Christchurch Weather data

Michael Donn Michael.Donn at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Dec 15 01:14:43 PST 2008

Gidday Paul

You are correct - but the files we created back in 1993 have recently been superseded. So, Ross: the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority funded a project to create a new dataset with much improved solar data - and many more climates than we had 15 years ago.  I believe that they are now available for download from the Energy+ resource web site.  They are certainly referenced here: http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_sources.cfm

Michael DONN
School of Architecture
Victora University Wellington
PO Box 600
Wellington
NEW ZEALAND

 Temporary address on Research and Study Leave:
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
1 Cyclotron Rd, MS 90-3111
Berkeley 94720